Christ Lutheran Church is committed to safeguarding your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for christyuma.org. The information we receive depends upon what you do when visiting our site (christyuma.org). We collect and store only the following information about you:
- We collect the information that web browsers, mobile devices, and services typically make available about visitors to a site such as the IP address, browser type, unique device identifiers, language preferences, referring site, the date and time you access our site, operating system, and mobile network information.
- We may determine the approximate location of a visitor’s device from an IP address.
- We collect and use this information for analytical reasons.
- We use “Cookies” and other technologies as well. A “Cookie” is a string of information that a site stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser then provides to the site each time the visitor returns. Pixel tags (also called web beacons) are small blocks of code placed on sites. We collect and use this for the customization of users’ site preferences and analytical reasons.
- When you actively type information into a form on our site, we collect the information you provide. This usually will include your name, email and/or phone number. We use the information to complete your request.
- We collect and aggregate information that shows how often particular pages are visited and what information users search for to improve our website’s usefulness and efficiency.
Please know that any information we collect from your visit to our site is used solely for purposes of administering the site, measuring the number of visitors to the different sections of the site, and diagnosing problems with the site. We will NOT provide or sell this information to any other organization(s) at any time. Our site maintains security measures intended to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. If you have any questions regarding this website, please contact us at email@example.com
This website contains links to other resources on the Internet. Those links are provided as aids to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest, and are not intended to state or imply that Christ Lutheran Church sponsors, is affiliated with, or is authorized to use, any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the links. Any link from this site to other sites is not an endorsement of any such sites or the information contained therein. Links are intended to give access to educational and informative sites only.
We welcome your email inquiries. Please be aware most information transmitted over the Internet is not secure; thus, confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. In addition, because email does not provide a completely secure and confidential means of communication, please do not use email if you wish to keep your communication private.
The information on our website may or may not be current and may contain errors and omissions for which we disclaim all liability.